Valuing The Creative Force In All Its Expression: Arts & Culture, Personal Growth & Healing. Offering Advanced Energy Medicine: Tailored Sessions Honoring Each Uniquely Spirited Soul.
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Most Pertinent Pages:
- Contact Us Here
- 5 Important Check-ups
- About Maggie & The Spirited Soul
- The Work of Maggie & Dr. Metz
- Dr. Metz’ Fundamental Field (FF) ~ Advanced Energy Medicine?
Posting Categories & Count:
- Holistic Healing Life-Energy (203)
- Maggie Begley Energetic Evaluation & Bodywork (40)
- Maggie's Creative Ramblings – Inside & Out (56)
- Nature/Culture/Creativity (50)
- News/Case Studies (14)
- Richard Metz' Fundamental Field of Energy Medicine (30)
- Spirituality/Inspiration/Fun (95)
- WordPress Re-Posts (29)
Search This Site:
- Follow The Spirited Soul on WordPress.com
- STAY TUNED FOR DR. METZ' BOOK RELEASE & POSTING OF FUTURE SEMINAR DATESSeptember 1st, 201765 days to go.
Notification of Copyright & Registered Trademark:Written & personal photographic content is copyright protected. © 2010 to present date, by Maggie Begley & The Spirited Soul. Fundamental Field® Theory/Therapy & Seminar material is protected under the registered trademark status of Richard Metz, D.C. Unauthorized use &/or duplication of this material without express & written permission from Richard Metz, & this blog’s author &/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts & links may be used, provided that full & clear credit is given to Richard Metz, Maggie Begley & The Spirited Soul, with appropriate & specific direction to the original content.
The Spirited Soul on Flickr (iPhone Photog):
Others’ WordPress BlogPosts I’ve Liked:
Author Archives: The Spirited Soul
Originally posted on Vocalady:
Tattoos have a long history as an art form, with the oldest evidence of a tattooed body being dated at about 3,000 B.C. Despite its enduring presence, only a few short decades ago tattoos were considered…
Cookie knows best, thanks for the reminder: NATURE, TIME & PATIENCE. In that loopy fine line of health & sanity, may wellness swiftly gain traction & take the win. I’m betting on it. I’m all in. Deck me with the … Continue reading
By Beth Doane, Features Editor A shaman once told Zoe Tryon that her life purpose was to walk between two worlds. Enthralled, she followed her calling and for the past decades has inspired thousands across the globe with her grace,…