For Energetic Evaluation, Consultation & Bodywork:
Permanent Work Pages:
- Intro Video by Maggie (circa 2011)
- New Client Intake Form
- About The Spirited Soul & I
- The Work of Dr. Metz & I
- 5 Important Check-ups
- Dr. Metz’ Fundamental Field (FF) ~ Advanced Energy Medicine?
Recent Posting Dates In Blue:
April 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A Life in the Day (My Town of Old – A Short Photo Walkabout)
- Today’s”Note to Self” (Keep the Beat. Share the Love.)
- Saint Catherine’s Monastery, Mount Sinai, Egypt
- The Persian Flaw
- Remembering the real Syria
- 10 Best Documentary Movies About Photography & Photographers
- Solstice Transformation – Shedding the Past and Creating the Future
- All Artists Have Style (Guest Link)
- The ABC’s of Gratitude
- No one makes it out alive…
- 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper
- 10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man
- Are our parents the cause of our suffering?
- A Trip In Time: Jordan in a Flash (Back)
- Pass the Love (from The Momma & The Kid)
- Clients Passed
- High Note of the Day: Bluegrass Kiss
- Bumbling is Humbling ~ Humility by Mistake
- A Felt Sense, Love Remembered
- The Taj Bekons, Still.
Posting Categories & Count:
Tags:Acupressure A Life in the Day Anecdotes anthropology Body Books Cancer Carl Jung Carl Jung quote Chakra System Clever Word-Play Client Case Study #1 Compassion Creativity Dr. Metz Fundamental Field of Energy Medicine Dr. Metz Fundamental Field of Life-Energy Dr. Richard Metz emotions Empowerment Encouragement Energetics energy field Energy Medicine Family Gratitude Guest Post Guest Post Reblog Healing Healing FAQ's healing journey higher good holistic healing alternatives holistic health links Humor Images Insomnia Inspiration Intuition Lessons Learned Life-Energy Dynamics Life Lessons Links Maggie's Begley's Videos Maggie Begley's Art Maggie Begley's Photos Maggie Begley Energetic Evaluation & Bodywork Maggie Gets Healed Mind-Body Energy Medicine Mind-Body Medicine mind-body psychology connections Mommy Mystic Mothers and Daughters Nature Negative Pole of the Fundamental Field old emotional patterns personal growth Pet Health Photos physical illness Polarity Therapy Psyche Psychological Processing Psychology Richard Metz' Fundamental Field of Energy Medicine Science-Spirituality-Healing Self-Help shift energy Spirituality Spiritual Journey Spiritual Quote by Satchidananda Surrender Today's "Note to Self" universal love energy YouTube YouTube video
Search This Site:
- CENTER for ADVANCED ENERGY MEDICINE ~ Dr. Metz' Most Recent FF Seminar:March 1st, 2014STAY TUNED FOR POSTING OF FUTURE SEMINAR DATES
Notification of Copyright & Registered Trademark:Written & personal photographic content is copyright protected. © 2010 to present date, by Maggie Begley & The Spirited Soul. Fundamental Field® Theory/Therapy & Seminar material is protected under the registered trademark status of Richard Metz, D.C. Unauthorized use &/or duplication of this material without express & written permission from Richard Metz, & this blog’s author &/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts & links may be used, provided that full & clear credit is given to Richard Metz, Maggie Begley & The Spirited Soul, with appropriate & specific direction to the original content.
- fb.me/1jevfsf44 1 day ago
- Dog si, doog. fb.me/3R0ywf77B 6 days ago
- Energy is the Source. Play with it wisely. fb.me/160N5Af3j 6 days ago
- fb.me/6xURR1HYb 6 days ago
- fb.me/3aj4JXr15 6 days ago
- fb.me/6j7D6mv7v 6 days ago
- RT @Angelmountain5: This great pic is from the USA in 1937. And today there are still 49 million Americans living in food insecurity.... ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Greatvine32: A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into. -Ansel Adams 2 weeks ago
- RT @RickLondonGifts: "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell Oscar Wilde 2 weeks ago
- RT @anitafiander: Guard your time and say no when necessary. #timemanagement 2 weeks ago
- RT @csmonitor: McDonald's spent more than $988 million on advertising in 2013 bit.ly/1e1fKaH via @CSMecon 2 weeks ago
- RT @kunzangpalyul: How do others appear to you? http://t.co/rUzMXlG1RF 2 weeks ago
- RT @Soulseedzforall: Keep going, even when its hard to see the point. tinyurl.com/cut4xf7 2 weeks ago
- RT @LisaArgenABC7: A cool #beach day. #SantaCruz in the lower 60s today. http://t.co/bz9vfMGxBJ 2 weeks ago
- RT @rjs_art: "@DavidSandum: Today I thought about a painting I made long ago. I walked into the hills and crossed over the ridge. http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hayhouse: Here's an exercise: The story I tell myself is...(fill in the blank). The truth is...(fill in the blank). @nancylevin #icando… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JudeCMahoney: Hey guys, who'd love to go to beautiful New Zealand? ;) Check out my folks place! awenlodge.co.nz Please RT! 2 weeks ago
- RT @ligiahouben: We can only move through grief, when we acknowledge and process our pain. We do not have to keep a stoic... http://t.co/1N… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Soulseedzforall: Widen your circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. http://t.co/Hkv… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hayhouse: Another writing exercise from @nancylevin - I used to be...(fill in the blank). And now I am...(fill in the blank). #icandoit… 2 weeks ago
Maggie the Photog, on Flickr:
Others’ WordPress BlogPosts I’ve Liked:
Others' Flickr Photos:
I really love this post, by The Quick Brown Fox, discussing her time at the ‘Loony Bin’, addressing depression & ‘recovery’, travails with knitting, lessons learned or at least pondered. Authentic, relatable (I found), entertaining, funny, heart-felt, honest. Thank you Diane, for perfectly expressing your imperfections. We all are little bits & pieces God. Wholly Holy.
In regards to the above, it seems I am no longer linked to this wonderful post by The Quick Brown Fox. Could it be she’s jumped the fence? I will have to search to find another such reference…
Originally posted on Road Essays :
I had just been kidnapped. Bundled into a car and taken to an unknown destination somewhere in the old city section of Homs. My kidnapper loomed over me, knife in hand.
“You must eat more,” he yelled, slamming the knife forcefully onto the table. “More!”
Dutiful hostage that I am, I forced another spoonful into my mouth.
Enforced eating isn’t a usual hostage torture procedure but then there are no dank cells or handcuffs here. Instead it’s just endless cups of tea, huge plates groaning under the weight of food and more smiles from the gathered crowd than you could ever expect.
This was my Syria.
Yet again, I’d been kidnapped by a local family and brought home for lunch.
All I’d wanted to do was buy a bottle of water when I wandered into Nizar’s shop in the midday heat. Instead, he’d quickly locked the shop, hustled me into…
View original 415 more words
I love photography & the art thereof. I don’t have the patience to acquire the practical, technological skills. I prefer to be unencumbered & snap here & there while on walks with my iPhone (& maintain my ’15 minutes of fame’ on little Flickr gallery).
I admire & am thankful for those who do have the patience & the talent. For those of you who appreciate this art form, professional or not, check out this link: